What We Do
We Buy From
- Small & Large Manufacturers
We Sell To
- Discount Retailers
- Farmers markets
- Salvage Operations
- Correctional Facilities
- Food Bank Organizations
We Are Sensitive To
- Customer & Brand privacy and relationships
- Marketing Restrictions
- Providing the best price and value
- Timely product pick-up, delivery and logistics
- Prompt payments
- Responsive communications
What Sets Us Apart
- Scalable Sales & Purchasing Team
- Thirteen Third Party Warehouse Locations Nationwide
- In-house Logistics Team
- Network of over 400 trusted buying partners
- Ability to handle partial or Complete purchase scenarios
Lewisco Holdings is a privately owned food and beverage liquidator and distributor to secondary market buyers across the U.S. If you have slow-moving inventory, discontinued products, short-coded products, or products that do not otherwise suit your primary sales channels, we want to hear from you.
We specialize in frozen, refrigerated, canned, and shelf-stable dry food and beverage products, as well as wet and dry pet foods/treats. We also have experience with health and beauty products and general merchandise (including paper goods and cleaning products). We are not food brokers and do not sell to primary supermarkets, full line distributors, convenience stores, or restaurants.
Lewisco pays promptly, and same-day decisions are not uncommon. We offer same-day and next-day transportation anywhere in the continental United States to one of our warehouses and have the ability to move the product(s) out of your facility quickly.
Contact us at (917) 210-9395 to find the best solution for selling your surplus goods.