Wholesale Salvage Food Pallets
As wholesale food and beverage liquidators with extensive experience, Lewisco Holdings wants to hear from you, whether you have pallets, truckloads, or warehouses full of salvage products you want to sell.
Who is Lewisco Holdings?
Lewisco Holdings is a leading, privately owned food and beverage liquidator with years of experience in distributing surplus goods to the secondary market across the U.S. We have a proven track record of maximizing total supply chain value for some of the largest American food and beverage manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and distributors.
Our highly restricted sales channel is comprised of over 400 independent accounts across the United States. This enables us to move mass quantities of product and bury your branded goods in the secondary marketplace without disrupting your primary markets.
Our network of buyers includes:
- small, independent mom-and-pop retail stores
- independent “dollar” stores
- deep discount salvage stores
- correctional facilities
- food banks
- farmers markets
We honor all manufacturer restrictions and pledge to completely control the products so that our carefully vetted customers do not advertise or wholesale their purchases or sell to your current customers.
What We Buy
- Food: Lewisco Holding specializes in shelf-stable dry, canned, frozen, and refrigerated food and groceries, including meat, fish and seafood, frozen entrees, cereal and breakfast items, soups, sauces and condiments, bulk spices and baking supplies, ice cream, bulk candy, and much, much more.
- Beverages: We purchase all types of non-alcoholic beverages, such as energy drinks, protein shakes, sports beverages, soft drinks, juices and juice drinks, prepared tea and coffee drinks, bottled spring water, kid’s drinks, and more.
- Pet Food: We also specialize in wet and dry pet foods, including kibble, dehydrated pet food, organic pet food, freeze-dried food, biscuits, dog/cat treats and more.
- General Merchandise: We have extensive experience with health and beauty products and general merchandise (such as paper goods and cleaning products).
How It Works
Simply provide Lewisco with the item information, including label/brand, ingredients, nutritional information, photos, dating information from the label and inner packaging, package size, number of cases per pallet, number of pallets per load, the location of the product(s), and your desired price. Our purchasing staff will confidentially value your inventory and arrange for a speedy sale.
We can arrange same-day and next-day pickup through our own dedicated fleet of carriers anywhere in the continental United States for delivery to one of our nationwide warehouses.
- We are liquidation buyers, not brokers or traders
- We buy everything from pallets to truckloads from coast to coast
- We keep product out of your regular retail channels
- We make fast offers to purchase your surplus goods outright
- We pay promptly, often making same-day decisions
Wholesale salvage food and beverage liquidators like Lewisco Holdings provide a great avenue for disposing of your surplus pallets and overstock goods while turning them into quick cash. Get in touch with us at (917) 210-9395.