Wholesale Clearance Food
Interested in buying clearance food on a wholesale basis? Are you a secondary market member with a small budget or a limited profit margin? We at Lewisco Holdings serve as liquidators of food, beverage, and household items, helping both primary and secondary lines of distribution.
A firmly established player in the liquidation industry, Lewisco Holdings has a strong rolodex of buyers and sellers whom we rely on for liquidation efforts. The best practices that we pursue make it possible to work with integrity and speed. Significant savings and fair pricing have allowed us to appeal to the loyalty of our inventory sources and customers.
The inventory that we buy and bury within the secondary marketplace includes grocery, beverage, pet, and household items. Peruse this list as a limited list of examples of the types of products we liquidation:
- Groceries and Food Products
- Meats (beef, pork, poultry, fish, and seafood)
- Canned (meat, fruit, vegetables, etc.)
- Frozen (pizza, ice cream, waffles, vegetables, and more)
- Bulk staples (flour, cornmeal, sugar, etc.)
- Condiments (mayo, barbecue sauce, ketchup, etc.)
- Sauces (alfredo, pasta, sloppy joe, etc.)
- Grains (oatmeal, rice, quinoa, couscous, etc.)
- Pasta (spaghetti, bow-tie, macaroni, ziti, and more)
- Snacks (chips, cookies, crackers, jerky, nabs, etc.)
- Bulk candy (chocolate bars, hard candies, lollipops, and more)
- Alcohol-free beverages
- Bottled water (Vitamin, spring, flavored, mineral, etc.)
- 100% juice (orange, apple, cranberry, grapefruit, etc.)
- Energy drinks (Red Bull, Monster, Rockstar, and more)
- Carbonated sodas (Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, etc.)
- Sports drinks (Powerade and Gatorade)
- Protein drinks (Premier, Fairlife, etc.)
- Ready-to-drink coffee and tea (Brisk, Lipton, Starbucks, and more)
- Pet Items
- Canned dog and cat food
- Kibble dog and cat food
- Biscuit, jerky, and all other styles of treats
- Fish food
- General Household Goods
- Paper items (paper plates, toilet paper, straws, and more)
- HBA merchandise (shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, etc.)
- Cleaning products and tools
As you can see, we buy and sell a huge range of products, but all of those products share a common feature. They’re no longer appropriate for primary customer markets. Potential conditions that may make items liquidation eligible include being overstocked, short-coded, near or past best by or expiration dates, closeout, discontinued, outdated versions of products with packaging or recipe changes, canceled orders, season/promotional/holiday goods, or otherwise slow to sell products.
The final destination of a liquidated product is never the same as the one originally intended.
We sell the goods that we buy to a network that includes a few hundred customers. All of these select buyers are trusted to adhere to rules regarding the sale of goods. Manufacturer restrictions on display, advertising, wholesales, and geographic bounds are meant to protect the brand’s identity and reputation, and they continue to govern the products throughout liquidation.
We sell to independently owned retailers, deep-discount salvage grocery stores, schools, prisons, county jails, community food banks, farmers markets, flea market vendors, and other alternative customers.
Lewisco Holdings is able to redistribute the goods that we buy without regard to season or volume. We’re not brokers or traders, and we keep liquidation goods out of supermarkets, convenience stores, or restaurants.
Protect your investment as much as possible by selling to Lewisco Holdings. We offer clearance food that we buy through liquidation on a wholesale basis to a wide range of secondary buyers. Call (917) 651-0101 or click here to trigger the sale of liquidation-worthy goods or to join the ranks of our buying network.