Refrigerated Food Liquidation
At Lewisco Holdings, we specialize in the liquidation of frozen, refrigerated, canned, and shelf-stable dry food and beverage products, as well as wet and dry pet foods. Whether you need to make a one-time sale of surplus goods or are looking for a long-term solution, we have the resources and experience to help.
Lewisco Holdings has become a strong player in the food and beverage liquidation market, cultivating long-term relationships that benefit both our sources and our buyers.
We are financially and logistically able to buy a large quantity of goods that are obsolete or close to expiration. Our purchasing staff will quickly and confidentially value your inventory and make a fast offer to purchase all of your goods outright.
We will arrange same-day or next-day pickup through our own dedicated fleet of carriers anywhere in the continental U.S. for delivery to one of our nationwide warehouses.
What We Buy
- Refrigerated food: We purchase all types of refrigerated products, including meats, deli meats, hot dogs. Sausages, cheeses, pre-cut and bagged lettuce, milk, almond milk, butter, sour cream, non-dairy creamers, cottage cheese, yogurt, cole slaw, potato salad, and much, much more.
- Shelf-stable food: Other specialties include shelf-stable foods like condiments (e.g. ketchup, mustard), cookies, granola bars, candy, baby food, applesauce, pasta, pasta sauce, macaroni and cheese, boxed meals, peanut butter, jelly, cereal, nuts, baking supplies such as flour and sugar, salsa, coffee, tea, oil, vinegar, pickles, relish, bulk spices, and more.
- Frozen food: Contact us if you have surplus frozen entrees, pizza, meat, poultry, seafood, fruit, vegetables, ice cream, bread, dough, waffles, appetizers, burritos, French fries, tater tots, breakfast sandwiches, desserts, and similar products to sell.
- Canned food: Lewisco regularly buys canned fruits, canned vegetables, canned meat, canned tuna and seafood, soup, olives, pickles, sauerkraut, jalapeno peppers, and more.
- Beverages: We purchase all types of non-alcoholic beverages, such as energy drinks, protein shakes, sports beverages, soft drinks, juices and juice drinks, prepared tea and coffee drinks, bottled spring water, kid’s drinks, and more.
- Pet Food: We also specialize in wet and dry pet foods, including kibble, dehydrated pet food, organic pet food, freeze-dried pet food, biscuits, dog/cat treats and more.
- General Merchandise: Lewisco Holdings also has extensive experience with health and beauty products and general merchandise (such as paper goods and cleaning products).
About Our Customers
Lewisco works closely with a group of over 400 independent buyers across the U.S. that are the perfect fit for a wide range of food and beverage products. They include small, independently owned mom-and-pop retail stores, food banks, correctional facilities, schools, and deep discount salvage stores.
We understand our clients’ needs to protect their sales channels and existing customers. Consequently, we honor all manufacturer restrictions, including geographic restrictions, and completely control product distribution in the secondary market so that our carefully vetted customers do not advertise your brands, wholesale their purchases or sell to your current customers. The bottom line is that you will never see your products where you don’t want them seen.
Liquidators like Lewisco Holdings are a great avenue for helping you dispose of your unwanted refrigerated food and other food products and turning your assets into cash. Get in touch with us at (917) 210-9395.