Liquidate Excess Inventory
Every company in the distribution chain will need to liquidate excess inventory at some point, and Lewisco Holdings is here to see it done well. We know how to operate quickly, conveniently, and fairly for both our inventory sources and customers.
Liquidation through Lewisco Holdings leverages our long-term relationships with players in the first and secondary markets as well as our deep purchase power, transportation networks, and storage spaces. Allow us to buy any volume of surplus goods that you have in the way, and we will conceal those products deeply within the alternative marketplace.
Choose Lewisco Holdings for Liquidation Sales
Lewisco Holdings purchases all sorts of product categories including all of the following:
- Shelf-stable dry goods like rice, crackers, cookies, and pasta.
- Canned foods like tuna, vegetables, fruits, and sauces.
- Frozen foods like pizza, ice cream, waffles, and veggies.
- Refrigerated foods like deli meat, milk, cheese, and yogurt.
- Alcohol-free beverages like water, juices, sodas, and sports drinks.
- Pet items like kibble, canned, jerky, biscuit, and frozen foods and treats.
- Bulk foods – candies, spices, staples, etc.
- Health and beauty aids like deodorants, soap, makeup, and hygiene products.
- Paper products like toilet paper, plates, and office supplies.
- Cleaning products like all-purpose and bathroom cleaners as well as tools like brooms and mops.
- Other household closeout goods
The condition of liquidation-worthy goods is such that they’re no longer appropriate for primary markets. Conditions could be anything from being almost or past expiration, overstocked, marked down, turned down, discontinued, mis-labeled, leftover from a promotion, or otherwise disappointing in sales.
Begin the Liquidation Process
If you have products that you need to take out of storage spaces and off of shelves but don’t want to waste the products and lose your entire investment, reach out to Lewisco Holdings. We need to know the following info about the products up for liquidation:
- Label and brand
- Ingredient list
- Nutrition facts
- Dates on the interior and exterior of the package
- Package size
- Quantity of cases per unit, per pallet, per load
- Desired price
No matter the quantity of goods you need to liquidate, reach out to Lewisco today. We’ll provide an offer quickly, often the same day. If the offer suits you, we’ll pay right away and pick up the goods that day or the next.
Lewisco Holdings’ Buyers
Over 400 separate, alternative channel customers come to Lewisco Holdings with their preferences. We then target sales to these screened customers. A nationwide footprint, quality screening process, and close regulations bring us both buyers and sellers.
The typical customer of Lewisco Holdings may be a small retailer, deep-discount salvage grocer, schools, prisons, farmers markets, flea market vendors, community food pantry, or other alternative customer.
Our buyer group’s size and diversity allow us to liquidate all categories of goods no matter the quantity, season, or location. Manufacturer restrictions on geography, advertising, display, and wholesaling follow the goods from the original producer throughout liquidation to our customers.
We’re able to provide the speedy, convenient liquidation that we do by having a comprehensive logistic system in place. We have several redistribution centers spread throughout the nation, a dedicated carrier network, and deep, deep pockets. Our clients enjoy fast offers, immediate payment, and pickup the same day or the next.
Lewisco Holdings awaits the opportunity to liquidate your excess inventory. We will send these goods into alternative customer channels discreetly and effortlessly, and all that it requires is a call to (917) 210-9395 or by reaching out online: click here.