Frozen Food Liquidators
Selling frozen food in the primary marketplace can be tricky. Most stores have stringent rules that make otherwise safe, high-quality food unwelcome in the primary market. Consider liquidators. Lewisco Holdings, for instance, can purchase these goods that you otherwise can’t sell, leaving you with at least some of your money and a waste-free way of getting rid of the goods and cutting overhead expenses.
Lewisco Holdings is a privately-owned food and beverage liquidator that leads the industry with many years of experience, a nationwide reach, and a large network. We’re happy to liquidate loads ranging from a single pallet to numerous truckloads of product.
Our liquidating services focus on the following types of goods, but this list shouldn’t be considered exhaustive:
- Shelf-stable dry foods
- Canned foods
- Frozen foods
- Refrigerated food items
- Wet and dry pet food/treats
- Bulk candy
- Dry spices
- HBA items
- Paper products
- Cleaning goods
- Much more
If you have products with any of the following situations, give us a call to see if we can liquidate the products:
- Short-coded products
- Close-dated products
- Products past “best by” date
- “Expired” products
- Slow-moving inventory
- Closeout products
- Discontinued product lines
- Mis-cut or damaged goods
- Packaging changes
- Recipe changes
- Cancelled orders
- Out-of-season products
What Do These Labels Mean for Goods Anyway?
The level of waste in the American food supply is outrageous. Part of this waste comes from a misunderstanding of the dates marked on food and beverage items. Grocery stores face the same dilemma, being forced to throw away tons of foods each year because the items are considered expired.
The food dating system in the US isn’t mandated. It’s voluntary and, at most, a guesstimate. In addition, most of the dates on the food products relate to sustained quality rather than safety. The only food required to be dated is baby food.
Once dates have passed, quality of foods will lessen for perishable products, but when dealt with appropriately, they’re largely still safe. Unsafe, perished food is clearly not good. Lewisco Holdings offers the knowledge and experience needed to purchase these otherwise unsellable goods and set you on the path to wholeness.
Motivating Factors to Choose Lewisco Holdings
- Gain respect and protection for your brand/label.
- Ensure that products are buried well within the secondary market, far from the typical customer channels
- Smart placement of products makes sure that markets never overlap.
- Adhere to every restriction placed by the manufacturer.
- Experience fast evaluation and offer with fair pricing as key.
- Enjoy a straightforward, simple, and satisfactory liquidation process.
- Lewisco Holdings is not a broker or a trader. We are liquidation providers.
- Our 13 warehouses and dedicated carrier service make liquidation from Lewisco Holdings available for companies throughout the United States.
- Enjoy same or next day pickup at any location in the continental US.
- Lewisco Holdings performs past expectations as a matter of principle.
Our regular method of liquidation isn’t for everyone. If your preferences lean toward auctioning off goods, we have contacts in that field, and we can sell goods on your behalf as well.
If your business is saddled with frozen, refrigerated, canned, or dry food that you can’t sell, liquidators can be the solution. Call (917) 210-9395 to speak with the professionals here at Lewisco Holdings about how your issues can be resolved. You should also call as a member of the secondary market who can stand to find great savings for quality goods by shopping the goods we offer.