Food Liquidators Oakland, CA
Cash out your closeout inventory in Oakland, CA, with professional food liquidators from Lewisco Holdings. Our expertise and experience lead to seamless, effortless, and satisfying liquidation experiences.
Lewisco Holdings brings a solid logistical network and longstanding buyer and seller relationships to the table for liquidation. We have a dedicated carrier network for fast pickup and delivery, twelve separate warehouses distributed throughout the Lower 48 for the efficient redistribution of inventory, and a deep well of purchasing power to buy goods without regard to quantity.
Situations that call for liquidation vary broadly, but they share a commonality: they’re slow to sell. Examples of these conditions include overstocked inventory, items that are near or past best by or expiration dates, closeout or marked down merchandise, discontinued product lines, outdated versions of products with newer formulas and packaging, canceled or turned down orders, seasonal, holiday, or promotional goods, private labels, and more.
Inventory We Stock
The food that we buy and redistribute includes:
- Shelf-stable dry foods, including rice, pasta, cereal, and more.
- Canned vegetables, fruits, soups, meats, pasta, and more.
- Frozen appetizers, entrees, desserts, and more.
- Refrigerated cheese, deli meats, and more.
- Bulk seasonings, staples, and candies.
- Alcohol-free beverages include energy, sports, soft drinks, juice, ready-to-drink teas and coffees, and more.
- Pet food, including kibble, jerky, organic, biscuit, and canned varieties.
- General merchandise, including HBA items, paper goods, and cleaning items.
- Additional slow-moving household products.
Single-Source for Liquidation Services
Lewisco Holdings targets sales to our carefully screened buying sector. We sell to over 400 distinct entities, all operating in the alternative channels of customers. The typical liquidation buyer may be a privately-owned retailer, community food pantry, farmers’ markets, flea market vendors, jails and prisons, schools, deep-discount salvage grocery stores, charitable organizations, or other secondary market participants.
We do not sell to restaurants, grocery stores, or convenience stores.
As we supply liquidation, we recognize the importance of fair pricing, fast actions, and effortless customer support.
The manufacturer restrictions from the original brand follow the product, so when Lewisco Holdings redistributes products, we require that our customers refrain from advertising, wholesaling, displaying, or extending beyond geographic limitations of sales. The primary customer channels and the secondary ones must never overlap during liquidation. The products we buy shouldn’t be seen in less than pristine conditions so that the brand could be tainted. This commitment is one that we take seriously.
Another key to Lewisco Holdings’ liquidation is effortlessness. We will collect the goods we purchase the same day we buy them or the next by way of our dedicated carrier fleet. We’ll then direct the goods through our warehouse system and begin targeting buyers’ sales.
Key to Lewisco Holdings:
- We purchase all quantities from any location in the continental US
- Discretion and brand protection come with our service
- Speed is vital, from offers to payment to pickup to resale to delivery
- Simple transactions, effortless satisfaction
- Lewisco Holdings = liquidation providers, not traders or brokers
Food liquidators in Oakland, CA, will get your inventory and cash flow moving. Lewisco Holdings has the skill and expertise to accomplish these goals in a way that works well for sellers and buyers of liquidation goods. Learn more or arrange for service by calling (917) 210-9395 or following this link.