Food Liquidation Companies
When you are looking for a quick, easy way to turn your slow-moving food and beverage inventory, short-coded products, or products that do not suit your primary sales channels into cash, food liquidation companies like Lewisco Holdings can help.
Lewisco Holdings is an experienced privately owned food and beverage liquidator and distributor to the U. S. secondary market. Whether you have a single truckload or a warehouse full of products you want to sell, we will purchase them from you outright and redistribute them directly to our diverse base of business buyers.
We specialize in shelf-stable dry, canned, frozen, and refrigerated food and beverage products, as well as wet and dry pet foods/treats. We also have experience with health and beauty products and general merchandise (such as paper goods and cleaning products).
Why Sell to Lewisco?
- We help you increase your working capital and reduce overhead and operating expenses;
- Selling your excess inventory to us frees up your valuable retail and warehouse space;
- We honor all manufacturer restrictions;
- We offer repacking solutions under our secondary market brand, Mabel’s Farms, to protect your brand identity;
- We bury liquidated products deep in the secondary marketplace and away from your everyday channels of distribution;
- We are financially and logistically able to buy a large quantity of surplus goods that are obsolete or close to expiration;
- We quickly evaluate your available inventory and pay immediately;
- We have warehouses and redistribution centers available nationwide to serve you;
- We offer same-day and next-day pickup anywhere in the continental U.S.;
- We are NOT brokers or traders
- We offer top-tier customer support.
Our Distribution Channels
Lewisco works closely with a buying group of over 400 independent accounts across the nation and offer them a transparent and direct platform to secure bulk lots of merchandise across a variety of food and beverage categories.
These buyers include small, independently owned mom-and-pop retail stores, food banks, correctional facilities, schools, and deep discount salvage stores (that do not advertise).
This highly restricted sales channel enables us to move unprecedented quantities of inventory from retailers and manufacturers through our network while burying the branded goods in the secondary marketplace so as not to disrupt your primary markets.
If you are seeking food liquidation companies with a proven track record of protecting their partners at all stages of the process, look no further than Lewisco Holdings. Get in touch with us at (917) 210-9395 and let us help you find the best solution for selling your surplus goods.