Food & Grocery Liquidators Montana
Food and grocery liquidators with a proven track record and an extensive logistical network are the ideal solution for handling your surplus goods in Montana, and Lewisco Holdings is one of the best. Call us to handle any quantity of goods, from a pallet to an entire warehouse, and recoup top dollar for the load.
Lewisco Holdings, Liquidators
A leading liquidator in the US, Lewisco Holdings is a privately operated company. We buy and redistribute liquidated goods throughout the Lower 48. Using our dedicated carrier fleet, team of professional liquidators, and twelve nationally distributed warehouses, we can handle many types of goods in any quantity, and we can do it all with the clock ticking.
When we purchase goods and look for buyers to bury them in the secondary market, we target the goods to the perfect buyer among our 400+ strong buyer network. Our clients’ primary customer channels will be safe when Lewisco Holdings handles the liquidation because our buyers never have the same customers as our clients.
The buyers we serve are varied. They come to us to do more with small budgets or to extend the profit margin on goods that they sell while providing quality goods at very low prices. Some examples of members of our buyer group include:
- Jails and prisons
- Educational institutions
- Privately owned, small retail shops
- Private dollar stores
- Deep-discount salvage grocery stores
- Community food pantries
- Neighborhood farmers’ markets
The protections we provide for our clients’ brands are thorough. By following all manufacturer restrictions closely, we keep liquidated products out of primary distribution lines, making sure that products are never seen where they shouldn’t be. These guidelines also prevent display and advertising of salvaged goods.
Products Liquidated by Lewisco Holdings
- Shelf-stable dry goods
- Canned meats and vegetables
- Frozen foods
- Refrigerated grocery items
- Alcohol-Free Beverages
- Energy drinks
- Sports beverages
- Fruit-flavored drinks
- Protein shakes
- Ready-to-drink coffee and tea
- Bottled water of all types
- Kid’s beverages
- Much more
- Pet Items
- Canned dog and cat food
- Jerky treats
- Biscuit style treats
- Much more
- General Merchandise
- HBA items like soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
- Paper goods like party supplies, toilet paper, etc.
- Cleaning products and sprays
Begin the Liquidation Process
If you’re ready to pull the trigger and liquidate product overruns or other slow-moving merchandise, send us the following info to receive a fast offer:
- List of ingredients
- Nutrition facts
- Every date on the package
- Size of the package
- Quantity of load based upon unit, case, pallet, and load
- Preferred price
Point-by-Point Lewisco Holdings Information
- Same or next day pickup via our dedicated carrier fleet and nationwide warehouses help us overcome the challenge of time to salvaged goods.
- Lewisco Holdings is a liquidator rather than a broker or trader.
- Our purchases range from a single pallet to entire truckloads.
- The original product channels are protected from duplication within secondary markets.
- Offers and payments will be fast, usually the same day.
If your Montana business has goods that are past their prime, or if your organization could benefit from quality discount goods, consider food and grocery liquidators. Here at Lewisco Holdings, we have a strong commitment to satisfaction, discretion, speed, and fairness. Call (917) 210-9395 to find out more.