Food Closeout Liquidators Massachusetts
The foremost professional food closeout liquidators in Massachusetts, Lewisco Holdings’s wealth of experience allows us to provide services far above those of our competition. We operate for the benefit of our clients and our customers, without limitations due to volume, location, or time of year.
Lewisco Holdings brings an established process for extending the supply chain on behalf of the most significant brands of the United States. Our clients include first-line producers, distributors, importers, and retailers.
Securing Brand Protection during Liquidation
Liquidation can be a vulnerable time for brands. Too many liquidators fail to safeguard clients’ identities and brands, but Lewisco Holdings’s clients can be sure that their brand will be protected throughout the process.
We do not broker or trade, nor do we sell to full-line distributors, convenience stores, restaurants, or supermarkets. The Lewisco Holdings’s buyer group consists of 400+ separate entities from East coast to West coast. Each of these customers operates in alternative channels; examples of the type of buyer we cater to include all of the following:
- Private, small retailers
- Community food pantries
- Jails and prisons
- Educational institutions
- Deep-discount salvage grocery stores
- Flea market vendors
- Farmers markets
- After-school programs
- Other secondary market customers.
The buyers to whom we sell operate with discretion to keep the brand confidential. We send merchandise into trusted alternative channels in order to ensure that liquidation goods are never exposed in inappropriate situations.
As buyers move liquidated merchandise, they promise to follow manufacturer restrictions. None of our buyers displays, advertises, wholesales, or operates outside of geographic boundaries. Additionally, when brands are difficult to conceal, we provide repackaging services under our own private label, Mabel’s Farms.
Knowing When to Secure Liquidation
If you’re unsure of when liquidation is appropriate, consider the following list of conditions that generally trigger liquidation:
- Short-coded or close-dated merchandise
- Products near or past best by or expiration dates
- Overstocked inventory
- Discontinued product lines
- Leftover products from updated products (formulas or packaging)
- Product overruns
- Canceled orders or turned down loads
- Surplus private label or store brand goods
- Closeouts or marked down products
- Otherwise slow-moving goods.
How to Secure Liquidation
Begin liquidation through Lewisco Holdings with a prompt valuation and offer. To start this process, provide us with the following information:
- Brand and label
- Ingredient list
- Nutrition facts
- All dates from the inside and outside of the package
- Package size
- Quantity of products per unit, case, pallet, and load
- Preferred price.
Once we have this information, we’ll be able to provide an offer, usually the same day. If you accept the offer, we will send payment immediately and arrange to collect our purchased products that day or the one that follows. Lewisco Holdings makes short work of liquidation through our dedicated carrier network and thirteen nationally distribution warehouses.
Additional Services through Lewisco Holdings
- Proxy Sales Service – We’ll find a buyer while you retain possession. Once a buyer is found, we’ll arrange for drop shipment as well.
- Turnkey Auction Service – We’ll arrange to provide a digital auction service for optimal return.
- Product Search – For buyers, we will scour our contacts for specific products as needed.
Food closeout liquidations from Lewisco Holdings in Massachusetts will provide room and cash to reinvest in profitable merchandise for our clients while offering our customers low cost, high value inventory. Learn more at (917) 210-9395 or by contacting us online.