Food Closeout Buyers Florida
Are you searching for food closeout buyers in Florida? Lewisco Holdings will purchase problematic products and redistribute them into more appropriate customer channels.
In the grocery and beverage liquidation space, you won’t find a better option than Lewisco Holdings. We have significant relationships with clients and customers, substantial purchase power, and transport logistics to handle large product volumes in a range of conditions.
Do you need a buyer for closeout goods intermittently or regularly, for a significant amount of goods or a few pallets? Lewisco Holdings meets all of these needs for products that meet liquidation-appropriate conditions:
- Overstocked or overrun
- Short-coded or close-dated
- Near or past expiration or best by dates
- Closeout or marked down
- Discontinued product lines
- Older versions of products with new packaging or formulations
- Canceled or turned down orders
- Seasonal, holiday, or other promotions
- Otherwise slow-moving
The merchandise categories that we buy vary widely and include frozen, refrigerated, canned, and dry goods; non-alcoholic refreshments; pet food and treats; and general merchandise. Consider this non-comprehensive list:
- Grocery Products
- Beef (ground, roast, ribs, etc.)
- Pork (sausage, roast, chops, etc.)
- Poultry (chicken and turkey)
- Fruits (fresh, canned, dried, frozen)
- Veggies (fresh, canned, frozen)
- Frozen entrees (lasagna, pizza, TV dinners)
- Pasta (spaghetti, penne, fettuccine)
- Baking supplies (flour, meal, sugars, etc.)
- Sauces and condiments (ketchup, pasta sauce, taco sauce, sriracha)
- Cereal and breakfast (oatmeal, granola, corn flakes)
- Snacks (granola bars, cookies, chips, crackers, beef jerky)
- Soups (chicken noodle, tomato, cream of mushroom)
- Candy (hard candies, gummies, peppermints, lollipops)
- Ice cream, yogurt, sherbert
- Alcohol-free beverages
- Spring, vitamin, flavored, coconut water
- Energy drinks
- Protein drinks
- Sports drinks
- 100% juice – grape, apple, orange, cranberry
- Fruit-flavored drinks
- Ready-to-drink coffees and teas
- Children’s drinks
- Pet Food and Treats
- Dog and cat food (kibble, canned, organic, freeze-dried)
- Dog and cat food (jerky, biscuit, etc.
- General Merchandise
- HBA items (toiletries, cosmetics, hygiene products)
- Paper goods (bathroom tissue, paper towels, disposable plates/cups)
- Cleaning products (tools and chemicals)
All of these products that we buy are then redistributed into our select buyer group. This group includes a little more than 400 separate non-traditional outlets that have been screened and proven to be trustworthy. Having this significant number of buyers, spread throughout the country, we’re able to move large quantities of goods in various categories.
Our customers are completely removed from primary lines of distribution. Instead of the first-line customers like supermarkets, convenience stores, and restaurants, we sell to independent dollar stores, community food pantries, prisons and jails, schools, after-school programs, deep-discount salvage grocery stores, flea market vendors, and farmers markets. We liquidate; we are not traders or brokers.
The process of liquidation must be protective. Our buyers follow manufacturer guidelines, allowing them to control the distribution even after sale. Lewisco Holdings’s buyers will not wholesale, violate prescribed geographic boundaries, advertise, or display. We even provide repackaging services with our secondary brand, Mabel’s Farms, for complete brand discretion.
Call on Lewisco Holdings for liquidation in order to open up storage and display spaces, reduce overhead costs, and recoup as much investment as possible. Our operations are fast and fair; we estimate value, pay, and collect purchases as quickly as possible, often the same day. Using thirteen nationally distributed warehouses and redistribution centers throughout the country along with a dedicated carrier network, we make short work of every transaction whether we’re purchasing or selling liquidated goods.
In your search for food closeout buyers in Florida, rely on the expertise and experience of Lewisco Holdings. Reach out by calling (917) 210-9395 or by clicking here to contact us online.