Excess Inventory Buyers
Are you looking for buyers for your excess food and beverage inventory? Look no further than Lewisco Holdings.
Lewisco Holdings has become a leader in the food and beverage liquidation market, cultivating long-term relationships that benefit both our sources and our buyers. We are financially and logistically able to buy large quantities of goods that are obsolete or close to expiration.
Whether you have a single pallet to sell or a warehouse full of products, we want to hear from you. We have the purchasing expertise to move mass quantities of product, including overstocks, short-coded or close-dated products, closeout products, discontinued products, packaging or recipe changes, cancelled orders, seasonal merchandise and more.
What We Buy
We specialize in refrigerated, frozen, canned, and shelf-stable dry food and beverage products, as well as branded and private label wet and dry pet foods and pet treats, including (but not limited to):
Food & Grocery
- Beef, Pork, Poultry
- Fish & Seafood
- Frozen Entrees
- Baking Goods & Supplies
- Sauces & Condiments
- Cereal & Breakfast Items
- Granola Bars
- Beef Jerky
- Ice Cream
- Vitamin fortified water
- Energy drinks
- Protein drinks
- Sports drinks
- Soft drinks
- Juice and juice drinks
- Prepared tea and coffee drinks
- Coconut water
- Kid’s drinks
- Kibble/Dry dog & cat food
- Canned wet dog & cat food
- Dehydrated pet food
- Organic pet food
- Natural pet food
- Freeze-dried pet food
- Dog/cat treats
We also buy surplus health and beauty products and general merchandise (such as paper goods and cleaning products).
Our Distribution Channel
Lewisco works closely with a buying group of over 400 independent accounts across the nation, offering them a transparent and direct platform to secure bulk lots of merchandise across a variety of food and beverage categories.
These buyers include small, independently owned mom-and-pop retail stores, food banks, correctional facilities, schools, discount grocers and deep discount salvage stores (that do not advertise). We are not brokers or traders and do not sell to supermarkets, full-line distributors, convenience stores or restaurants.
We understand your need to protect your sales channels and existing customers. We honor all manufacturer restrictions and completely control product distribution so that our carefully vetted customers do not wholesale their purchases or sell to your current customers. You will never see your products where you don’t want them seen.
Why Sell to Us
- Free up precious retail and warehouse space
- Cut overhead and operating expenses
- Increase your working capital
- We provide all clients with the utmost privacy to protect your valuable brand name
- We honor all manufacturer restrictions
- We keep your products buried deep in the secondary marketplace and away from your everyday channels of distribution
- We can quickly evaluate your liquidation inventory and pay immediately
- We are not brokers or traders
- We have warehouses and redistribution centers available across the nation to serve you
- We offer same-day and next-day pickup anywhere in the continental United States
- We aim to always exceed your expectations
If you are looking for excess inventory buyers you can trust, consider Lewisco Holdings. Contact us at (917) 210-9395 to find the best solution for selling your surplus goods.