Excess Grocery Inventory Liquidation
Excess grocery inventory can fill all of your storage and display spaces, preventing replacement of these goods with better selling merchandise. Liquidation of these products through Lewisco Holdings allows you to regain space and profitability.
A trusted, independently owned and operated liquidator, Lewisco Holdings serves the primary and secondary markets with a long history of operations. Choose us whether you have one unwanted pallet or an entire truckload of merchandise to unload. We have the logistical means and purchase power to handle any amount without regard to location or season.
Catalog of Products We Purchase
At Lewisco Holdings, we liquidate all sorts of products, with a specialty in food, grocery, and alcohol-free beverages. Consider the following list of products we purchase for redistribution:
- Frozen foods
- Canned vegetables, meats, and fruits
- Refrigerated groceries
- Shelf-stable dry goods
- Bulk staples, spices, and candies
- Alcohol-free beverages like bottled water, prepared coffee and tea, sodas, juices, etc.
- Pet food and treats including canned, kibble, jerky, biscuit, etc.
- Health and beauty items including toiletries and cosmetics
- Paper products like toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates, etc.
- Cleaning chemicals and tools
- Much more
When we purchase goods for liquidation, we redirect them into the secondary markets by selling them to targeted buyers throughout the continental United States. We match the product to the buyer and ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
Choose Lewisco Holdings
Brand identity and reputation are critical to liquidation, so the processes here at Lewisco Holdings go far to ensure discretion. Our buyers are vatted and screened to prevent the liquidated goods from ever being seen in less than ideal circumstances or within the range of the originally intended customers.
Our strict control measures protect brand identity, and we never sell to primary supermarkets, convenience stores, or restaurants. The farmers’ markets, prisons, schools, dollar stores, and salvage grocers that receive our goods honor manufacturer restrictions regarding advertising, geography, and display, and we even provide a repackaging label, Mabel’s Farms, when necessary for brand concealment.
Selling to Lewisco Holdings is a fast, straightforward endeavor. Once you provide photographs, the brand/label, the package size, ingredient list, nutrition facts, all dates (interior and exterior), the quantity of goods, the location, and the desired price, we’ll make an offer that very day in most cases. If you accept our fair offer, we’ll pay immediately and arrange for transfer of goods that day or the next. We have a dedicated carrier fleet and a network of warehouses to facilitate speed and efficiency.
Lewisco Holdings considers the benefit of all involved parties as the basis for our service. Our clients and customers benefit from the service that we provide, offering the maximum recovery for sellers and the maximum savings for buyers.
Key Takeaways Regarding Lewisco Holdings’ Services:
- We buy any volume, from a small amount to several loads, regardless of location in the Lower 48 States.
- We work quickly to fairly liquidate unwanted goods.
- We bury products completely within the secondary marketplace.
- We employ a straightforward process of outright purchase followed by targeted sales.
- We do not broker or trade; we liquidate.
- We provide prompt payment, pickup, and delivery.
When you have excess grocery inventory and require liquidation, Lewisco Holdings steps into the gap. Call (917) 210-9395 for a satisfactory resolution that offers max return, discreet transfer, and low prices for opportunity buyers.