Dog Food Liquidation
Do you have a surplus of slow-moving, discontinued or under-performing dog food products in your warehouse? Take advantage of liquidation services from Lewisco Holdings to cash in on your excess inventory.
No matter how you try to forecast sales trends and manage your inventory purchases, there are always products that sell more slowly than anticipated and products you simply bought too many of. Some products have to be removed from shelves to make room for newer products. Others are nearing their expiration dates and need to be replaced with fresher products.
Holding onto this surplus inventory can tie up your cash flow and keep you from buying products you actually need. Storing excess stock can also lead to quality problems, such as degradation and potential obsolescence. Lewisco Holdings has the solution.
We specialize in shelf-stable dry, canned, frozen, and refrigerated food and beverage products, as well as wet and dry pet foods/treats, including:
- Canned wet
- Dog/cat treats
- Discontinued products
- Products approaching “best by” dates
- Products with packaging changes
- Products with ingredient changes
Why Sell to Us?
Lewisco works closely with a buying group of over 400 independent accounts across the United States that are the perfect fit for a variety of pet food products, including small, independently owned mom-and-pop retail stores and deep discount salvage stores (that do not advertise). Other benefits include:
- We help you increase your working capital and reduce overhead and operating expenses;
- Selling your excess inventory to us frees up your valuable retail and warehouse space;
- We honor all manufacturer restrictions;
- We are pleased to offer repacking solutions under our secondary market brand, Mabel’s Farms, to protect your brand identity;
- We bury liquidated products deep in the secondary marketplace and away from your everyday channels of distribution;
- We are financially and logistically able to buy a large quantity of surplus goods that are obsolete or close to expiration;
- We quickly evaluate your available inventory and pay immediately;
- We have warehouses and redistribution centers available nationwide to serve you;
- We offer same-day and next-day pickup anywhere in the continental U.S.;
- We are NOT brokers or traders;
- We offer unparalleled customer support.
If you are seeking knowledgeable dog food liquidation companies with a proven track record of protecting their partners at all stages of the process, look no further than Lewisco Holdings. Get in touch with us at (917) 210-9395 and let us help you find the best solution for selling your surplus goods.