Closeout Food Buyers
Closeout food buyers, such as Lewisco Holdings, purchase and redistribute a great variety of food and grocery liquidation inventory. Our process serves both buyers and sellers of liquidation goods with the goal of maximizing profits efficiently and discreetly.
Known to be a leader in the privately-owned liquidation arena, Lewisco Holdings purchases goods from sellers within the primary line of distribution and redistributes those products to stores and organizations in secondary lines of distribution. Regardless of the quantity or type of goods or the frequency of liquidation required, give us a call to create a personalized liquidation plan for your company.
For many years, Lewisco Holdings has endeavored to perfect its process of liquidating all sorts of goods. From overstocks to closeouts, items nearing or past expiration, older versions of updated product lines, shelf-pulls, or other slow-moving merchandise, any items that distributors, manufacturers, or large retailers can’t move can be buried deeply within the secondary market. This process allows sellers to recoup investment and buyers to stretch limited budgets.
Lewisco Holdings is proud to offer fair and friendly service based upon long-standing, strong relationships with both buyers and sellers. Speed is key to making the most of languishing inventory, and we have a fleet of carriers, 13 warehouses from coast to coast, and the capacity for immediate payment. You should reach out to us as a potential seller or buyer of liquidation inventory.
Info for Buyers and Sellers
Lewisco Holdings provides all of these benefits to sellers of liquidation inventory:
- Discretion and protection of brand and reputation through restrictive and screened sales channels
- Honoring of all restrictions on products including geographical boundaries, advertising, and display
- Repackaging and rebranding under Lewisco Holdings’ private label, Mabel’s Farms when the situation demands
- Arrangements for all pickups and deliveries
- Handling of all aspects of purchase and redistribution
- Free and clear purchase of all goods regardless of quantity
Alternatively, if you’re interested in buying from Lewisco Holdings, we’ll provide these benefits along with your purchase:
- Honest product description
- Bottom-dollar pricing
- All required certifications for sale
- Fast service and delivery
- Searches for specific products when requested
Product Categories of Interest
Maintaining product inventory beyond its prime can be detrimental to business. Full shelves and reduced purchasing power will prevent new purchases that will turn a profit, and older merchandise or a few leftover items dotting the shelves detracts from the atmosphere of a retail space. Instead of holding on to inventory or throwing it away, choose to liquidate by selling to Lewisco Holdings.
We purchase and redistribute all sorts of goods including dry, canned, frozen, and refrigerated food as well as non-alcoholic beverages, wet and dry pet food and treats, bulk spices and candy, health and beauty products, paper goods, and cleaning items.
Situations that often create the need for liquidation include the following scenarios:
- Discontinued lines of products
- Cancelled orders
- Short-coded merchandise
- Merchandise nearing or past best by or expiration dates
- Product overruns
- Slow-moving merchandise
- Older versions of products with new packaging or ingredients
- Seasonal merchandise
Lewisco Holdings is not a broker or a trader. We are closeout food buyers and liquidators who will reliably and quickly take unwanted merchandise at a fair price and distribute it to organizations seeking a great deal. Call (917) 651-0101 to make a purchase or a sale.