Closeout Food Buyers New York
Calling all closeout food buyers of New York! Lewisco Holdings is here to help you do more with less. We buy quality goods and offer them at rock bottom prices so that you can extend a small budget, pass on savings to customers, or expand your retail space’s profit margin.
As the foremost liquidator in the distribution world, Lewisco Holdings provides a range of liquidation schedules and services to our inventory sources and customers. We have a significant rolodex of buyers and sellers, dealing in a large volume and diversity of goods for the benefit of all.
The financial and practical capacity of liquidation requires purchase power and transportation demands. We have all of this capacity, operating with a large inventory of products that no longer fit within the parameters of primary markets. When we buy goods, we provide our sources with fast and confidential valuations and offers, followed by quick payment and pickup.
The dedicated fleet of carriers and nationwide warehouses allow us to follow-through with same-day pickup or collection on the following day. Then, we’ll proceed with targeted sales to the most appropriate of our screened buyers.
Items of Note Regarding Lewisco Holdings
- Buys any quantity of goods throughout the continental United States;
- Protects the original brand and regular sales channels as priority;
- Offers a straightforward process of liquidation;
- Makes liquidation purchases, not brokering or trades.
Choose Lewisco Holdings for Liquidation Services
When Lewisco Holdings buys goods through liquidation, we typically focus on grocery, beverage, pet, and household products.
- Frozen foods like convenience foods, desserts, etc.
- Refrigerated foods like cheese, milk, eggs, etc.
- Canned foods like tuna, veggies, fruit, etc.
- Shelf-stable dry foods like pasta, rice, crackers, etc.
- Pet food and treats including kibble, canned, biscuit, jerky, etc.
- Bulk candy, spices, and staples
- HBA items like toiletries, cosmetics, and hygiene products
- Paper goods including plates, cutlery, napkins, toilet paper, etc.
- Cleaning implements and chemicals including cleansers, air fresheners, brooms, mops, etc.
Thousands of different producers, wholesalers, and retailers, some being major brands, sell liquidation-worthy goods to us. We buy products that are nearing or past best by or expiration dates, overstocked, closeout or marked down, discontinued, leftover after product updates, remainders of promotions, and otherwise slow to sell.
We in turn sell our inventory to hundreds of separate entities throughout the country. Carefully vetted and targeted, we focus products on where they will fit the best. Our customers consist of private retailers, salvage grocery stores, schools, prisons/jails, community food pantries, farmers markets, flea market vendors, charitable organizations, and other alternative customers.
All of our buyers follow the rules of liquidation. These guidelines mean that our buyers do not wholesale, violate geographic bounds, advertise, or display. The brand is protected through our own private label, Mabel’s Farms, and we avoid selling to any of the original customer channels.
For our customers who find liquidation isn’t the right route for them, we can act as a proxy salesforce or provide access to a turnkey auction service. Our buyers can benefit from individual service as well. We’ll search through our contacts for specific items when requested.
If you operate in New York and need to sell closeout food inventory, or if you are secondary buyers who’d like to purchase liquidated goods, rely on Lewisco Holdings. We perform professionally, quickly, and fairly. Learn more today by calling (917) 210-9395 or contacting us online by clicking here.