Clear out the clearance foods in your high-end retail space with the help of premiere liquidators, Lewisco Holdings. We will clear obstructional goods, restore purchase ability, and protect the original brand and your customer channels. With a quick call to Lewisco Holdings, you’ll appreciate the effortless process of restorative liquidation.
Lewisco Holdings, the liquidation specialists, sees the potential of dead merchandise. We purchase products and redistribute them into suitable destinations where they can be of use. Throughout the US, sellers in the primary market sell us their unwanted products for deeply discounted prices that we can then pay forward.
The goods that we buy are generally in conditions that make their presence in primary markets untenable. These situations may include any of the following:
- Marked as clearance
- Part of a discontinued product line
- Overstocked inventory
- Outdated promotional merchandise
- Older versions of updated products
- Nearly expired or expired
- Private labels
- Dust-collecting “dead” products
Lewisco Holdings’s expertise and experience in liquidation have led to firmly held best practices that work for moving any volume during all seasons of the year and from any location. Our wide array of contacts, dedicated carrier fleet, and nationally distributed warehouses make all this possible.
The team at Lewisco Holdings is interested in creating opportunities for secondary market members. Minimizing waste, maximizing usefulness are our goals. The secondary life enjoyed by our inventory benefits our select group of buyers. Examples of such buyers include independently owned mom-and-pop shops, community food banks, farmers’ markets, flea market vendors, correctional institutions, schools, exporters, salvage grocery stores, and other non-traditional organizations.
We source our goods from some of the biggest brands in the country, leveraging the long-standing working relationships and history of fairness and speed we’ve provided. These circumstances allow us to provide stellar merchandise at severely discounted rates.
Concealing our inventory is a given. Liquidation doesn’t work if it puts the name brand in danger. The alternative markets that we deal in understand this necessity and refrain from advertising, display, wholesaling, or violating prescribed geographic bounds.
What you’ll find within our inventory:
- Grocery items including dry goods, canned, frozen, and refrigerated foods
- Alcohol-free beverages including bottled water, juices, and sports drinks
- Pet items including kibble, biscuits, jerky, and canned dog and cat food and treats
- Bulk goods including spices, staples, and candy
- HBA merchandise including soaps, deodorant, shampoo, and conditioner
- Paper goods including toilet paper, paper towels, and stationary
- Cleaning products including tools and chemicals
Trigger Liquidation with Lewisco Holdings
To liquidate merchandise, reach out with the information required to begin liquidation:
- Photographs of the goods in question
- List of ingredients
- Nutritional facts
- All dates on the interior and exterior of the packaging
- Quantity per unit, case, pallet, load
- Requested payment
Once we have this info, we’ll follow up quickly with an estimated offer, followed by immediate payment and pickup arrangements if you accept.
Additional Services from Lewisco Holdings:
- Turnkey auction services
- Proxy sales team
- Targeted buyer for purchase
Avail yourself of the liquidation services needed to deal with clearance foods. Once within the inventory of Lewisco Holdings, the goods will go to an organization with a limited budget or an independent space with a small profit margin. Lewisco Holdings offers a full inventory, purchased from primary markets in a comprehensive liquidation process. Buy or sell effortlessly by calling (917) 210-9395 or reaching out online.