Liquidate Your Overstocked Groceries
Are you a retailer, distributor, wholesaler, or manufacturer who needs to liquidate your overstocked groceries? Look no further than Lewisco Holdings. Our methods of operations will help you quickly turn problematic inventory into cash.
In addition, your goods will be directed into nontraditional customer channels far removed from your originally intended customers, with the full brand protection and confidentiality for which we’re known.
Discover Lewisco Holdings
Greatly experienced and marked by noted success, Lewisco Holdings liquidates goods with confidentiality, integrity, and speed at the heart of our efforts. No matter the degree of volume, distance, or time of year, we’re able to liquidate products successfully, and we regularly serve many of the largest American brands.
Our specialty extends from groceries of all sorts to alcohol-free beverages and other household goods. Our experience, contacts, and best practices allow us to successfully cater to the needs of our clients, liquidating a plethora of product categories.
Thousands of sellers and hundreds of buyers take advantage of Lewisco Holdings’ liquidation services. We welcome within our inventory items that are near or passed expiration or best by dates, overstocked or overrun products, underperforming or products with disappointing sales numbers, items with the older version of products with recent upgrades of packaging or formulations, canceled orders or turned down loads, seasonal/promotional/holiday merchandise, and other slow-moving goods.
Our connections to 400+ buyers make it possible to target the goods that we take into our inventory to the precise buyers who will use them. When buyers sign up and submit to screening, we also ask questions regarding which products will be of interest to them. This information will then guide our targeted sales, and buyers should feel free to update us regularly with requested product categories.
Buyers we typically sell to include any of the following nontraditional entities:
- Small privately owned retailers
- Community food pantries
- Correctional institutions
- Educational facilities and after-school programs
- Deep-discount salvage grocery stores
- Farmers markets
- Flea market vendors
- Animal shelters
- After-school programs
- Other nontraditional buyers
The accounts that we serve with products make it possible to transfer all quantities of goods into the secondary market with confidentiality as the highest priority.
Key Features of Lewisco Holdings:
- Make room for new inventory within warehouse and retail areas
- Reduce operating expenses for primary marketers
- Return working capital for new investment
- Utmost confidentiality to protect the brand
- Adherence to all manufacturer guidelines related to advertising, display, geographic limitations, and wholesaling
- Burial of products deeply within alternative customer channels
- Swift provision of a quote for goods, immediate payment, and fast product collection
- Operations as liquidators, NOT brokers or traders
- Single-source buyer for liquidated products
- Thirteen warehouses and redistribution centers from East Coast to West Coast
- Collection of products from locations throughout the US, usually the same day and the next at the latest
- Significant purchase power for new investments
- Logistic capability to redistribute goods of all quantities and conditions
- Customer-surpassing expectations for every interaction.
Need to liquidate your overstocked groceries? Click here or call (917) 210-9395 to contact Lewisco Holdings. We’re ready to take your information about the products in question and provide a fast and fair offer. We’ll only need photos, an ingredient list, nutrition facts, all dates on the packaging, package size, quantity of goods per unit/case/pallet/load,location, and preferred price. Jump start your mission to profitability today with Lewisco Holdings!