Food Liquidators Long Beach, CA
The food liquidators of Lewisco Holdings provide sellers and buyers of liquidation goods in Long Beach, CA, with solutions for excess inventory on a one-time or recurring basis or the opportunity to purchase quality goods at lower than wholesale costs.
Lewisco Holdings leads the liquidation market for food, beverage, and household goods by leveraging long-standing contacts with both sellers and buyers of excess goods.
The logistical and financial measures that we bring to the table enable us to purchase and redistribute an array of merchandise in large and small lots. We operate with speed and discretion to appraise the inventory, deliver an offer, pay immediately, and pick up the goods that day or the next. We have a dedicated carrier network and several nationwide warehouses to deal with liquidated goods quickly.
Key Points Regarding Lewisco Holdings Liquidation:
- The entire Lower 48 States are served;
- Purchases are made without regard to quantity;
- Discretion is provided and promised for brand protection;
- Products are removed from primary channels of distribution;
- Straightforward transactions simplify the liquidation process;
- We operate as liquidators, not traders or brokers.
Interested in Liquidation Sales?
Lewisco Holdings liquidation specializes in the following categories of goods:
- Frozen appetizers, breakfast foods, pizzas, entrees, desserts, etc.
- Refrigerated lunch meats, cheeses, yogurt, sour cream, etc.
- Canned veggies, fruits, pasta, soups, meats, etc.
- Dry pasta, rice, crackers, cookies, chips, etc.
- Kibble, biscuit, jerky, canned, and burger-style pet food and treats
- Bulk candy, seasonings, and food staples
- Bottled water, juice, fruit-flavored drinks, prepared coffee, and other shelf-stable, non-alcoholic beverages
- Toiletries, makeup, and other HBA products
- Paper goods, including toilet paper, paper towels, and more
- Cleaning tools and chemicals
- Other closeout household products
From the largest brands to popular retailers, Lewisco Holdings provides liquidation for thousands of producers, distributors, importers, and retailers to eliminate inventory that meets any of the following conditions:
- Close-dated products
- Stock nearing the best by or expiration dates
- Overrun or overstocked products
- Marked down and closeout goods
- Discontinued product lines
- Outdated versions of products with new packaging or formulations
- Mis-labeled or off-formulation product runs
- Private or store labels
- Canceled or turned down loads
- Otherwise slow-moving merchandise
Converting unwanted goods from first lines of distribution into opportunities for the second requires that we have a large, trusted buyer group. From private retailers to salvage grocery stores, schools, prisons/jails, community food pantries, flea market vendors, and beyond, we direct our inventory to buyers and require confidentiality. We sell to 400+ targeted customers throughout the continental United States.
We have a significant buyer group, which makes it possible to move products quickly no matter how much product is in question, the time of year, or the category of goods. Manufacturer guidelines follow the product, so our buyers must adhere to geographic bounds and refrain from wholesaling, display, advertisement, or selling to the original consumer.
Our buying process is fast and seamless. We provide same-day offers in most cases and immediate payment if the offer pleases the customer. That same day or the next, we will arrive to collect our purchase and begin targeting our buyer group for purchase.
Buyers and sellers of excess goods need the help of food liquidators, so if you’re in Long Beach, CA, or elsewhere in the US, call (917) 210-9395 to arrange for service from Lewisco Holdings, or you may click here.