Food & Grocery Liquidators St. Louis, MO
The food & grocery supply chain doesn’t end when goods aren’t in retail-perfect shape, so first-line marketers in St. Louis, MO, require the service of professional liquidators. Lewisco Holdings is the best. Rather than hoping disappointing merchandise will start moving, cut your losses and protect the rest of your inventory from being tainted by imperfect goods in the environment.
Lewisco Holdings is an optimal choice for liquidation throughout the continental United States. We buy from thousands of different producers, distributors, and retailers including some of the largest companies in the country, and we then redistribute those products to completely separate screened and targeted customers. Our buyer group is tight and defined, numbering over 400 separate accounts.
We move large quantities of liquidation goods, regardless of location and time of year, because we have deep pockets, thirteen warehouses around the country, and a dedicated carrier network. Rely on us to provide fast and fair liquidation, always.
What to Know about Liquidation through Lewisco Holdings
The process that we use is straightforward, and it begins with an understanding of liquidation worthy goods. We buy a variety of types of products:
- Shelf-stable dry food goods – rice, pasta, crackers, cookies, etc.
- Canned food items – veggies, tuna, fruit, vienna sausages, etc.
- Frozen food products – TV dinners, entrees, desserts, etc.
- Refrigerated food products – cheese, yogurt, lunchmeat, etc.
- Non-alcoholic beverage products – water, soda, juice, kids’ drinks, etc.
- Wet, dry, or frozen pet food – kibble, canned, fresh, organic, etc.
- Pet treats – biscuit, jerky, bites, burgers, etc.
- Bulk candy – suckers, mints, chocolate, etc.
- Dry spices – cinnamon, garlic powder, season salt, onion powder, etc.
- Health and beauty products – cosmetics, toiletries, hygiene products, etc.
- Paper goods – napkins, paper towels, toilet paper, etc.
- Cleaning products – all-purpose cleaner, furniture polish, mops, brooms, etc.
- Other non-food closeouts
The conditions of these products that merit a call for liquidation envelop any that cause the products’ sales to disappoint. From overstocked inventory to goods near or past best by or expiration dates, discontinued product lines, canceled or turned down orders, closeout goods, leftovers from past promotions, and other situations leave goods in perfectly usable condition but not in the pristine condition that is necessary for the retail space.
For an offer for your goods, relate a few pieces of vital information related to your inventory. We need photos, the brand/label, ingredient list, nutrition profile, all dates (inside and out), package size, merchandise quantity, pickup location, and preferred price.
This information will empower us to make an offer, usually the same day as requested, and if you agree to the offer, we will wire payment immediately and collect our purchase that day or the next.
With the goods in our control, we immediately go to work finding a trusted buyer. Our network of customers includes an assortment of non-traditional buyers – community food banks, schools, jails and prisons, small retailers, deep-discount salvage grocery stores, flea market vendors, farmers markets, etc.
As goods move into these outlets, we prioritize confidentiality. Our buyers adhere to restrictions regarding location of sales, manner of sales, display, and advertising. We even offer repackaging as Mabel’s Farms for labels that are difficult to conceal.
For professional food & grocery liquidators in St. Louis, MO, rely on Lewisco Holdings. To reach us, click here or call (917) 210-9395 to arrange to purchase or sell merchandise best suited for alternative markets.