Closeout Food Buyers Los Angeles, CA
Closeout food buyers like Lewisco Holdings guide producers and retailers in Los Angeles, CA toward profitability through liquidation and redistribution of slow-to-sell merchandise.
Lewisco Holdings leads the liquidation industry, and we have long-standing networks of sellers and buyers that we trust. Our purchase power and logistic capacity help us to serve a large number of clients and customers, move a significant volume of goods, and deal in a diverse range of product categories.
We welcome your call or online contact if you’d like to sell us goods, or if you’d like to become a trusted buyer of our inventory.
The typical conditions that you can expect to find our goods include being overstocked, near or past the best by or expiration date, closeout or marked down, discontinued, left over from updated products, canceled orders or turned down loads, and seasonal or promotional remainders.
Lewisco Holdings purchases a broad range of products.
- Shelf-stable dry goods like rice, pasta, crackers, and cookies
- Canned foods like tuna, vegetables, and sauces
- Frozen foods like ice cream, pizzas, and vegetables
- Refrigerated foods like dairy and lunchmeat
- Bulk foods like candy, staples, and spices
- Alcohol-Free Beverages
- Energy drinks
- Protein shakes
- Sports drinks
- Fruit-flavored drinks
- Spring water
- Vitamin water
- Flavored water
- Children’s drinks
- Pet Food and Treats
- General Household Goods
- Health and Beauty aids like cosmetics, toiletries, and hygiene products
- Paper goods like toilet paper, cutlery, plates, and cups
- Cleaning products including tools and cleansers
- Other surplus household items
The One-Stop Liquidation Solution
Lewisco Holdings sells to a vetted selection of private buyers throughout the United States. The group of buyers is just over 400 separate entities and includes private retailers, community food pantries, farmers markets, prisons and jails, schools, salvage grocery stores, flea market vendors, and other alternative customers.
Our liquidation experience allows us to provide our clients with the most return on their investment possible and quick removal of goods from shelves and storage spaces. Our buyers, in turn, receive quality goods at low, low prices and fast delivery.
Manufacturer guidelines continue to govern the use of liquidation products throughout the process. None of our customers will risk the brand’s identity or reputation by selling outside of geographic boundaries, wholesaling products, advertising, or displaying the brand. They also will not attempt to sell to the first-line customers.
Lewisco Holdings wastes no time in liquidation because the products have no time to be wasted. We employ a dedicated carrier fleet and thirteen warehouses spread across the country. Expect speed when awaiting an offer, payment, or collection of purchase. Once we purchase products, we collect the goods that day or the following one at the latest.
Key Elements of Focus Regarding Lewisco Holdings
- Lewisco Holdings is not limited by volume or location.
- We protect the brand and the originating company.
- We provide fast offers for outright purchase of inventory.
- We make liquidation easy and straightforward.
- We pay right away.
- We do not trade or broker; we buy liquidation-worthy goods.
For food and grocery liquidation in Los Angeles, CA, closeout food sellers and buyers turn to Lewisco Holdings. Allow us to turn a problem into an opportunity, and the process begins with communication via phone at (917) 210-9395 or online by following this link.